It’s here! PadTab® TriMount
Unique mount lets you perfectly position your smart devices
PadTab’s new TriMount opens up your car’s dashboard or windshield. Use it for your phone, tablet, iPod, GPS or other devices. It’s also handy on desks and tables around the home or in the office. The TriMount provides three unique viewing angles to meet a full range of installation opportunities. Just pick your location, attach the TabClip and then slide in your PadTabbed devices. Easy!
Countless applications and complete compatibility for any device sporting a PadTab make these mounts the most affordable and versatile mounting solution on the market. TriMount makes it easy to place your devices in-vehicle, on your desk, in the workshop or under a cabinet!
- One mount: Many Devices - our mounts accept any device that sports a PadTab - making them more versatile and affordable than any other mounting solution on the market
- Hands-free, fingertip access to your gear in the car, boat or other tricky locations
- The TriMount lets you add PadTabbed devices to workbenches, or on tables or desktops
- Crystal clear and elegant mounts don't detract from the look and feel of your vehicle's interior
- Combine with original PadTab and new PadTab Mobile for all of your tech gear
- iPhones, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Xoom, tablet PCs and other smart phones, GPS and other devices
- Each mount comes with one of our patent pending TabClips
TriMount placement options for a typical car dashboard
1. Choose the location and angle to best position the TriMount.
2. Apply the included adhesive, being careful not to touch it with your fingers.
3. Attach the TabClip on the face of the TriMount intended for your device
The TriMount lets you perfectly position your smart device in your vehicle's interior. Pictured above are some popular mounting locations on a vehicle dash or windshield.
1. Use a hair dryer set to warm or hot and blow hot air on the component for 30-60 seconds.
2. Immediately twist the components before gently pulling off the surface.
3. Carefully roll with fingers the remaining adhesive off the surface.